In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- June 13: Grand Opening of our Plano location! 605 W. 15th Street Plano, TX 75075, right off of 75! Plano Location's Number: (214) 440-2748
- June 15: The Birthday Party Project Fundraiser Day! Just by eating at Norma's Cafe on the 15th, you'll help TBPP throw parties for children that are homeless in DFW. More details on our Facebook Event: Norma's Cafe's Birthday Party Project
- June 18: Treat dad to a yummy meal at Norma's Cafe!
- June 27: We're celebrating our 61st birthday! As our treat, our Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken and Dressing and Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans will all be offered for $1.79 from 10:30am until we close or run out of food! Dine in only. No substitutions. Please be patient as this is one of our busiest days of the year and our staff will be working hard to accommodate everyone. More details on our Facebook Event: Norma's Cafe's 61st Anniversary!
- July 4: We will be closed for the 4th of July to allow our employees to spend the day with their friends and family. Thanks for understanding!