In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- January 5: National Whipped Cream Day- yum!
- January 17: Ditch New Years Resolutions Day
- January 23: National Pie Day, aka FREE SLICE OF MILE HIGH PIE AT NORMA'S CAFE! Check out our Facebook Event for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/227540181028670/
- January 27: National Chocolate Cake Day
- January 31: National Hot Chocolate Day