In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- December 8: National Pastry Day! Perfect excuse for a slice of pie.
- December 14: Place your Holiday Orders by today and receive a FREE Gallon of Tea!
- December 18: National Answer the Phone Like Buddy the Elf
- December 19: Last day to order your Holiday Meal from Norma's Cafe!
- December 24: All locations will close at 3pm
- December 25: All locations are closed so that our employees may spend the holiday with their family and friends. Merry Christmas!