In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- March 23: National Chips & Dips Day. Place your order now for a pan of homemade chips and one of our many dips!
- March 25: National AND International Waffle Day. Enjoy a couple as waffles are just pancakes with abs!
- April 2: National PB & J Day. Check out our $29.95 version ;)
- April 12: National Grilled Cheese Day!! Free regular grilled cheese for all in store customers. More details to come!
- April 16: We will be closed for Easter so that our employees may spend the holiday with their family and friends. Thanks for undestanding!