In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- May 26: National Cherry Dessert Day, cherry cobbler anyone?
- May 28: Rock the Block 10K, 5K and Fun Run. Use code DESSERTFIRST for $10 off!
- May 30: Memorial Day- We will close early at 2pm
- June 1: Vote for us to win Readers Choice for Addison Magazine
- June 23: Roll back prices for our 60th BIRTHDAY!!
- View all the happenin's...