In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- June 23: Roll back prices of $1.79 on 3 favorite dishes for our 60th BIRTHDAY!! Facebook Event: https://business.facebook.com/events/1572228949741987/?active_tab=posts *Dine in only. No substitutions. One per person. While supplies last!
- June 25: National Catfish Day! Don't forget the hushpuppies and tarter sauce
- June 29: National Camera Day! Take a picture at Norma's Cafe & tag us for a chance to win a free entree!
- July 4: Norma's Cafe will be closed for America's birthday! Happy 4th of July y'all!
- July 7: National Macaroni Day! Talk cheesy to me baby.