In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- August 24: National Waffle Day
- August 26: Dog Days of Summer with adoptable dogs at all 4 of our locations!
- August 28: National College Colors Day
- August 31: International Bacon Day! Nom Nom Nom..
- September 5: Norma's Cafe will close early at 2pm so that our staff may enjoy the Labor Day holiday with their family and friends.