In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- July 28: National Hamburger Day, go ahead and treat yourself to one of our 1/2 pound burgers!
- July 29: Our last car show of the summer! Come by our North Dallas location from 5-9pm. All makes and models are welcome!
- August 15: It's National Lemon Meringue Pie Day, time to celebrate with a slice of Mile High Pie
- August 20: National Bacon Lovers Day: Need we say more? See you for brunch.
- August 24: We're so excited to partner with Dallas DogRRR again for our annual Dog Days of Summer adoption event! Schedule is coming soon but mark your calendars to find your newest family member, just in time for National Dog Day on Saturday!