In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- April 23: National Picnic Day- call in your favorite Norma's Cafe order and eat outside
- April 28: National Blueberry Pie Day
- April 29: Last day of voting on Ben E Keith for our new Chicken Summer Salad! https://www.facebook.com/BenE.KeithFoods/photos/a.1081664218546285.1073741828.128753897170660/1083071735072200/?type=3&theater
- May 8: Happy Mother's Day!
- May 10: Our Annual Tip-A-Cop event benefitting the Special Olympics
- View all the happenin's...