In the mood for good food? Well, ya found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
What's cookin' at Norma's Cafe?
- May 17: Car Show at Norma's Cafe
- May 20: Special Olympics Day
- May 24: Rock the Block benefiting the Jim Utley Foundation
- June 21: Car Show at Norma's Cafe
- View all the happenin's...