In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- October 12: National Pumpkin Pie Day- perfect excuse to have a slice AND get your Thanksgiving order in!
- October 14: Happy National Dessert Day! Time to celebreate our saying, "Life is short. Eat dessert first!"
- October 17: Is it a coincidence that Tetrazzini Tuesday is on National Pasta Day? We think not!
- October 22: Dallas Cowboys take on the 49ers at 3:05pm- Get your Tailgate Box Orders in today! Click Here to Download Order Form
- October 26: Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day! We have a lot of exciting news coming up so stay tuned.