In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- September 25: Cowboys vs Cardinals at 7:30pm for Monday Night Football- Get your Tailgate Box Orders in today! Click Here to Download Order Form
- September 27: National Chocolate Milk Day, since it's not cold enough for a glass of Hot Chocolate!
- September 28: National Good Neighor Day, how about treating your neigh to a slice of Mile High Pie?
- September 30: Last day to submit your teacher nomination for a Norma's Cafe Pie Party! Email nominations to Events@NormasCafe.com
- October 26: Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day! We have a lot of exciting news coming up so stay tuned.